Name of Client : Adnoc Offshore
Revised Budget : $800 million
Facility Type : Oil Field Development
Sector : Oil
Status : Construction
Location : Nasr Field
FEED : Fluor Corporation
PMC : Technip
Main Contractor : NPCC - National Petroleum Construction Company
Continuing with the aim to reach 1.75 million bpd of crude oil offshore production by 2018, Adnoc Offshore is planning to carry out phase 2 of the expansion of Nasr Field which aims to produce additional 100,000 bpd of oil. This is the first package of the second phase of the full field development focusing mainly on wellheads and pipeline.
July 2019: NPCC is still carrying out the construction for phase 1. The commissioning phase is expected to commence by Q4 2019.
The scope of work includes:
• 7 wellhead platforms
• Installation of 132 wells and corresponding wellheads
• Construction of crude oil pumps, facilities to separate the oil and gas lift dehydration and compression
• Water treatment and disposal facilities implmentation
• Oil and water trunkline
• Installation 110km of an infield pipeline
• Installation of 32 km excess gas pipeline
• Installation of 70 km export oil line
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) Offshore, formerly Adma-Opco, is the project client.
EPC ITB Q4-2013
Engineering & Procurement Q3-2014